Aging Life Coordinator - Columbia County
The Aging Life Coordinator will use outstanding communication and organizational skills to work independently and as a part of a team to develop a volunteer corps to provide direct services for older adults requiring various types of in-home and/or community assistance in order to maintain the ability to live at home. The Aging Life Coordinator will recruit, train, and deploy volunteers for client services. The successful candidate will develop a care plan and match volunteers for service activities, and monitor and document on-going services. A compassionate, empathetic demeanor will be essential in matching client need with available volunteers.
At this time, work will be carried out in various settings including remote from home, in office and in the community serving clients as needed throughout Columbia County. Reliable transportation and computer and digital technology skills heavily relied upon.
1. 2 years’ experience recruiting, training, and deploying volunteers, preferred.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field
3. 1-year experience providing services to clients, preferably in the community/home
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field
· 1-year experience providing services to clients, preferably in the community/home
· 2 years’ experience in providing counseling and assessment services to seniors in the community, preferred
For more information, click here
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer